Mermaid Practice and Dealing with Chlorine in Your Eyes!
One of the biggest tips I can give you as a mermaid, is to ALWAYS put your eyes first. Use goggles whenever possible, use eye drops or even an eye wash if you need to. Eye health is not something to mess around with. Make sure you are taking good care of your eyes, get regular check ups and make sure you are getting enough Vitamin A and E in your diet.
Don't ever push it too far! I speak from experience.
I was at the pool once filming for a few hours without goggles OR drops and by the time I got home, my vision had almost completely clouded over. It was terrifying and it took several hours for it to return to normal and the pain was unreal.
You might not always feel like the fanciest of fishes while rocking your mask or goggles, but in the long run YOUR experience is the one that matters and trust me when I say that your eyes will thank you for it!
♥ Mermaid Bjossa's Channel:
Welcome to my 2018 ULTIMATE Christmas gift guide for MERMAIDS!
♥ Subscribe to join the pod: http://bit.ly/subcourtneymermaid
I am so excited to share this list with you guys! Below are all of the links to the items I mention in the video! Leave me a comment below with your favourite mermaid gift ideas!
★ GIFT LINKS ★
• FINIS Luna Mermaid Monofin: https://amzn.to/2TfbTCU
• Mahina Merfin: https://amzn.to/2QGfLv5
• Mermaid Tail Blanket: https://amzn.to/2Fn8dfK
• Mermaid Ornament: https://amzn.to/2Fw90e6
• Mermaid Socks: https://amzn.to/2ODOUOB
• Mermaids 101: https://amzn.to/2K4rqRW
• Mermaid Oracle Cards: https://amzn.to/2Tdkg1V
• Mermaid Apparel: https://www.shopvancouvermermaid.com/
• Mermaid Leggings: https://www.shopvancouvermermaid.com/
• Ariel Mermaid Mug (Purple): https://amzn.to/2zaXsr7
• Ariel Mermaid Mug (White): https://amzn.to/2z94Wet
• FinFun Mermaid Tails: https://amzn.to/2RSrmr9
• Custom Mermaid Tails by Courtney Mermaid: https://www.shopvancouvermermaid.com/
Thank you so much for watching my video, I hope you enjoyed it and happy swimming!
Note: Affiliate links may be present above which means I receive a small percentage of sales made by them, this helps support my channel and mermaid work.
My latest mermaid tail creation made for a client!
If you are interested in the tails I make and would like me to make you a custom fabric mermaid tail, please visit ShopVancouverMermaid.com!
Live life SO MERMAID!
Hey my fishes and welcome to my mermaid blog!
I'm just your average, everyday mermaid from Vancouver, Canada on a mission to help you live your life #somermaid and sharing with you my tips, tricks and adventures as I go!
More about my story here.